Terms and Conditions for Visitor Registrations:
These terms and conditions apply to free of charge visitor registrations for all exhibitions (each an "Event") organised by Informa Exhibitions. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms Informa Exhibitions will be unable to accept your registration.
1. Your registration constitutes an offer to Informa Exhibitions to attend an Event. All registrations are subject to acceptance by Informa Exhibitions which will be confirmed in writing (including but not limited to email). A contract between Informa Exhibitions and you will only be formed when this confirmation is sent to you (whether or not it is received) provided that if confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, it will be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. Informa Exhibitions reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
2. Your registration may not be transferred and is issued for your personal use only. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way. We regret that we cannot accept the transfer of registrations between conferences.
3. Informa Exhibitions reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability. Informa Exhibitions reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation without liability.
4. Informa Exhibitions reserves the right to postpone or cancel an Event without liability at any time for any reason whether or not due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for the postponed Event.
5. Informa Exhibitions reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of Informa Exhibitions represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Informa Exhibitions or the venue owners at the Event.
6. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Event as a visitor and you consent to the use by Informa Exhibitions of any such recording or photography any where in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
8. Informa Exhibitions excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. Informa Exhibitions accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in this condition 8 only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
9. Informa Exhibitions reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
10. These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and such federal laws of the UAE applicable in the Emirate of Dubai and disputes under or in connection with them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai.
Terms & Conditions - Visitor Competition
- The prize draw is open for everyone who will provide us his/her BlackBerry Pin Number and completes the competition entrance form.
- The winner will be announced on 10th February 2012.
- The prize will be available for collection from our offices from the 15th February 2012.
- Incase the winner is unable to come to our office, we can ship the prize but the cost of shipping will be bourne the winner. Informa Exhibitions excepts no liability for damage to the prize during the shipping process
- The Organisers of Hospital Build reserve the right to disqualify an entry from the draw without assigning any reason
- The winner must provide proof of his/her identity.
- Competition prize is not transferable and does not carry a cash alternative
Disclaimer for leisure activities notice
You should consider carefully whether you will be able to participate fully in the leisure activities offered as part of the visitor programme. IIR Holdings Limited (trading as IIR Middle East & Informa Exhibitions) warns that some activities may be physically demanding or carry inherent dangers. You accept that it is entirely your responsibility to decide whether participation in any activity in the delegate programme is appropriate to your capabilities, aptitude, fitness and health, and it is also your responsibility to observe all safety requirements and instructions that you may be given in relation to such activities. To the extent permitted by law, neither IIR Holdings Limited nor its officer or employees will accept any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, whether due to negligence or any other cause, arising from participation in any part of the visitor programme, including but not limited to activities outside the conference or exhibition. In the event of death or personal injury, the liability of IIR Holdings Limited and its officers and employees is limited accordingly.